Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

How To Get Web Traffic To My Blog?

I did a search today on the web on how to get web traffic to my blog and I came across good information.  There was one specific article that was interesting it was about searching engine optimization (SEO) for blogger blogs; I managed to figure out and implemented one optimization to my blog, it was displaying the post title before the blog title.  I must admit, search engine optimization is a daunting task with all the code and keyword, ugh, so I came to conclusion that I’m just going to write and if folks find my blog posts interesting, AWESOME. 
Thank you to all who took the time to read my blog posts.  You’re AWESOME!!!   Here is the blog link where I learned how to display the post title before the blog title.  http://www.dharshin.com/2011/04/display-post-title-before-blog-title-in.html

1 comment: