Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Weider X Factor ST Exercise DVDs


After reading reviews online about different exercise DVDs, and giving some thought, I decided to take the plunge and buy an exercise DVD, but instead of buying one DVD, I bought the XFactor:ST 12 DVDs workout program by Weider.  I started today with the workout DVDs and found it to be fun and difficult at the same time.
X-Factor:ST
Now that I've start to workout with XFactor:ST DVDs program,  I decided I should  make preparations by setting my alarm clock  for the morning so I won’t skip a day.

1 comment:

  1. Never seen these X-Factor DVDs before (I thought they were merchandise of the TV show at first when I saw the name!). Great blog by the way

    ReplyDelete